- 3 oz black truffle (1/3 cup)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 salted anchovy
- 5 oz oil (1/2 cup)
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 lb pasta (4 cups / 450g)
- Clean the truffle by brushing it carefully. Slice it using the special tool, and chop the slivers obtained with a knife. Then put it into the oil with some basil leaves. In a pan containing 50 gr of oil, sauté the garlic in its skin (unpeeled).
- Add the desalted chopped anchovy and allow to dissolve. Eliminate the garlic and add a ladle of pasta cooking liquid.
- In a large pot, cook the pasta in boiling salted water.
- Drain pasta while they are still “al dente”. Toss in the anchovy sauce and then add a little of the truffle crushed in oil. Flavour with the basil, sprinkle with a little oil and decorate with slivers of black truffle and sprigs of basil.