The Association welcomes membership from growers and those associated with the industry.
The Association is committed to the challenging task of developing a thriving industry through informed information sharing, standards setting, market building, research and development, and improved networking and information sharing among growers.
- Association membership is for a period of 12 months
- Memberships renew on 1 January of each year.
- You will receive an automated renewal as the date draws due.
Become a Member
Applying to Become a Member
Be a part of the national voice,
network with colleagues, and help
shape the future of our industry.
Important note for new and renewing members
- Read about the rules of membership in the Constitution.
- Our online membership and payment system is Paypal, which allows you to pay with either your Paypal account or by credit card.
- If you are registering as a full member and don’t have people to nominate you, please contact the Committee to arrange a confirmation and nomination.
Associate Member - $200 AUD+GST
An associate member is appropriate for:
- a person who intends to establish a truffle farm but who has not yet planted truffle trees, or
- a person who has a genuine interest in the future growth of the truffle industry in Australia including international growers AND has <100 trees.
- Associate members may become ordinary members when they meet the criteria below.
Ordinary (Full) Member - $250 AUD+GST
An ordinary member is appropriate for:
- a person with 100 trees or more (a referee name eg. the nursery supplier or other member is required), or
- a truffle seller/exporter
- Only full members have voting rights at the AGM (number of votes is dependent on number of trees planted)