Please! Before you email us with a question check that we haven’t covered the answer in our About Truffles and Growing Truffles sections of this website. Most emails we get we just refer them back to these pages. If we really haven’t answered your question, we’ll try and help but as the Association is run by volunteers, it might take a while to reply.
If you have general questions about truffles, see our Frequently asked truffle questions.
We also cannot identify that ‘truffle you found out in the paddock that looks like an Italian white truffle but smells a bit funny’. Google is a great tool for that. Nine times out of ten it’s a scleroderma fungus.
Media enquiries? We have a special page that has a lot of industry details here. Please contact our Communications Officer Fiona Favro by email at email@example.com or if it’s urgent on Mobile: 0414 346 323
PO Box 1564,
NEUTRAL BAY NSW 2089
- How hot?
- 2017 ATGA Members Pests and Diseases Roadshow
- June Newsletter online
- NSW ATGA Members Grading workshop
- Great Southern Truffles Services for 2017
- Plant Health Australia Photo Competition
- Shock for importer of Tuber magnatum into Western Australia.
- Conference highlights – a captain’s pick
- RIRDC Truffle Pest & Disease Newsletter #2
- Farm Biosecurity newsletter September 2016