2010 Harvest Update
Australian production of Black Truffle in the 2010 season is estimated at 1.7 tonne. The actual harvest was considerably higher, but included significant amounts of truffle affected by truffle rot, in excess of 50% of the harvest in some areas. Truffle rot is the subject of ongoing research supported by RIRDC, and more information of research programs and their status will be provided in the next newsletter.
This delicious recipe comes to us from Neil Perry via the Australian Egg Corporation. Visit www.eggs.org.au Highly Commended Award Winner for Best Food-based Website, Vittoria Australian Food Media Awards 2006.
- How hot?
- 2017 ATGA Members Pests and Diseases Roadshow
- June Newsletter online
- NSW ATGA Members Grading workshop
- Great Southern Truffles Services for 2017
- Plant Health Australia Photo Competition
- Shock for importer of Tuber magnatum into Western Australia.
- Conference highlights – a captain’s pick
- RIRDC Truffle Pest & Disease Newsletter #2
- Farm Biosecurity newsletter September 2016