Non-Member 2013 Conference and Workshop Bookings
PLEASE NOTE: Workshop 1 on Friday morning is now fully booked Workshop No. 2 almost full!
Post Conference Workshop tour Monday 26- Tuesday 27 is also full, thanks everyone!
If you are a Truffle Growers Association member, please login to your Member area where you will see the members only workshops and you can pay the discounted Members prices!
While we encourage membership to the Association, we welcome interested growers and anyone planning or investigating Truffle growing.
Our 2013 Conference program has been finalised and features 3 international experts:
1. Professor Christine Fischer was an extremely popular visitor to the 2011 conference and is very familiar with Australian conditions, as well as Europe and other “new world” truffle growing regions.
2. Her colleague, Daniel Olliach, is a leading truffle/horticultural extension practitioner.
3. Dr Jim Trappe has been studying wild truffle in North America and Australia for over 20 years. Jim is a forest ecologist and in 2011 was made an honorary life member of the Association for his work. Jim and Australian colleagues have identified hundreds of wild truffle species and produced ground breaking work on animal and fungi interaction
The program this year extends over 5 days, including pre-conference workshops, the AGM, the conference itself, and then a post-conference technical workshop tour to a number of truffle farms to discuss optimum ways to handle farms that are non-producing, or not producing to expected quantity.
You can see the 2013 Conference Program here.
We really appreciate use of the PayPal payment gateway with your credit card, but we can accept BSB payments if you contact us first. This avoids issues where we have no record to associate you and a payment.
You don’t need to join PayPal, just choose the Pay with Credit Card option. Please make sure that your email address and name are correctly entered.
To add multiple items to your ‘cart’ , add an item and choose the ‘Continue Shopping’ option to return here to add another. If there are different names for the ‘couple’ option, we’d appreciate an email telling us both names and a contact email address for each (if different). Groups (more than two) will need to contact us to arrange to either BSB payment or have a PayPal invoice sent.
- How hot?
- 2017 ATGA Members Pests and Diseases Roadshow
- June Newsletter online
- NSW ATGA Members Grading workshop
- Great Southern Truffles Services for 2017
- Plant Health Australia Photo Competition
- Shock for importer of Tuber magnatum into Western Australia.
- Conference highlights – a captain’s pick
- RIRDC Truffle Pest & Disease Newsletter #2
- Farm Biosecurity newsletter September 2016