Monthly Archives: May 2017
Producing Members’ Workshop:
Grading and Handling Truffle
Monday 12th June, 2015 (Holiday weekend)
10.30 for 11.00 am
Venue: Hartley Truffles, Great Western Highway HARTLEY NSW
Important: We’d like you to bring some of your truffle if you can for grading.
This workshop is sponsored for members, and tea, coffee and light lunch provided.
This workshop will discuss truffle grading and handling aligning grades with the Truffle Grading Standard approved by the Association.
RSVP to Richard Austen firstname.lastname@example.org for directions and more details.
- How hot?
- 2017 ATGA Members Pests and Diseases Roadshow
- June Newsletter online
- NSW ATGA Members Grading workshop
- Great Southern Truffles Services for 2017
- Plant Health Australia Photo Competition
- Shock for importer of Tuber magnatum into Western Australia.
- RIRDC Truffle Pest & Disease Newsletter #2
- Farm Biosecurity newsletter September 2016