Monthly Archives: April 2017
Written by Communications : Posted on April 27, 2017 : Comments Off on Great Southern Truffles Services for 2017
Great Southern Truffles is excited to offer a complete
and Handling service
to ensure your 2017 harvest reaches is full potential.
Searching: Hunting, led by Damon Boorman, one of Australia’s most experienced Truffle Hunters, will provide you with the knowledge to guide you into selecting the ripest of truffles, optimising your truffle harvest.
Grading: Our internationally trained Mycologist, Federico Paci, will work closely with our sales team to grade and present your truffles.
Handling: As one of Australia’s leading distributors worldwide we offer to purchase all grades of truffles, which will guarantee that your truffles can be sold direct to market, for chef’s around the world to enjoy. Our aim is to Minimise your workload, and Maximise your yields which means the world can enjoy more Australian Black Winter Truffles.
To discuss how we can maximise your investment call: Adam Wilson on 0413 626 244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website: www.greatsoutherntruffles.com.au
- How hot?
- 2017 ATGA Members Pests and Diseases Roadshow
- June Newsletter online
- NSW ATGA Members Grading workshop
- Great Southern Truffles Services for 2017
- Plant Health Australia Photo Competition
- Shock for importer of Tuber magnatum into Western Australia.
- RIRDC Truffle Pest & Disease Newsletter #2
- Farm Biosecurity newsletter September 2016