Monthly Archives: February 2017
Attention Members! In an effort to promote the benefits of a strong plant biosecurity system, Plant Health Australia is running the Bountiful Harvest photo competition, with two vouchers for the RM Williams store as prizes: $300 to the winner and $150 to the runner up. It’s open to all Australian residents aged 18 or over, and we’re seeking digital images of some aspect of plant production – the crops that produce food and fibre – anywhere in Australia. Entries close 10 March 2017.
You can submit a photo (see terms and conditions here) to be in the running to win.
More information at http://www.planthealthaustralia.com.au/bountiful-harvest-photo-competition/
- How hot?
- 2017 ATGA Members Pests and Diseases Roadshow
- June Newsletter online
- NSW ATGA Members Grading workshop
- Great Southern Truffles Services for 2017
- Plant Health Australia Photo Competition
- Shock for importer of Tuber magnatum into Western Australia.
- RIRDC Truffle Pest & Disease Newsletter #2
- Farm Biosecurity newsletter September 2016