2017 AGM & Conference – Travel and Accommodation
< Return to Programme
Friday 13 – Sunday 15 October 2017
Ballarat is located in Western Victoria just 1½ hours drive from Melbourne. It has an airport and bus and regular rail access from Melbourne.
Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin both have flights direct to Melbourne from all state capital cities.
Ballarat is already heavily booked for the Saturday – must be a large function on somewhere.
Some suggestions below that may still have vacancy alternately get onto Stayz and Airbnb as soon as you can.
Craig’s Royal Hotel
10 Lydiard Street South, Ballarat Central VIC 3353
(03) 5316 7221
7 rooms left only @170.00 per queen room
5-7 Humffray Street North, Ballarat
(03) 5331 3277
12 rooms left only @165.00 per queen room
Self contained – there are over 1000 B&B’s in Ballarat
Stayz : www.stayz.com.au
Airbnb : www.airbnb.com.au
- How hot?
- 2017 ATGA Members Pests and Diseases Roadshow
- June Newsletter online
- NSW ATGA Members Grading workshop
- Great Southern Truffles Services for 2017
- Plant Health Australia Photo Competition
- Shock for importer of Tuber magnatum into Western Australia.
- Conference highlights – a captain’s pick
- RIRDC Truffle Pest & Disease Newsletter #2
- Farm Biosecurity newsletter September 2016