Monthly Archives: August 2016
The latest (Edition 6 – 19 August 2016) newsletter from Plant Health Australia is available online here.
This marks the release of the latest version of the National Plant Biosecurity Status Report by Plant Health Australia (PHA), detailing the pests of concern to plant industries and the environment, as well as the entire system that works to combat them. You’ll find the report here online, in small PDF chapters or as a single large PDF here (9.5Mb) .
- How hot?
- 2017 ATGA Members Pests and Diseases Roadshow
- June Newsletter online
- NSW ATGA Members Grading workshop
- Great Southern Truffles Services for 2017
- Plant Health Australia Photo Competition
- Shock for importer of Tuber magnatum into Western Australia.
- RIRDC Truffle Pest & Disease Newsletter #2
- Farm Biosecurity newsletter September 2016