2016 ATGA Conference videos
Presentations from the 2016 ATGA Conference in Manjimup.
Get a cup of coffee (or a packed lunch) and sit back and enjoy these highlights.
Our Special overseas guest
Report on our RIRDC/ATGA research project. Great Data.
Assoc.Prof. Celeste Linde with an update on what her recent work has uncovered with our truffle science.
How to feed your truffles and if you should.
This made a few jaws drop around the room about how rigorous an irrigation regime should be, to return any useful data on the results.
Part 1 of the discussion about funding, levies and a viable industry future.
Part 2 and an active audience discussion.
George Wilkinson is our New Zealand guest and told us of their experience.
- May 2018 newsletter
- A time for reflection
- How hot?
- 2017 ATGA Members Pests and Diseases Roadshow
- June Newsletter online
- NSW ATGA Members Grading workshop
- Great Southern Truffles Services for 2017
- Plant Health Australia Photo Competition
- Shock for importer of Tuber magnatum into Western Australia.
- Conference highlights – a captain’s pick